Screw the news that Newt is guesting. what oddly thrills me is the last aside:
Another political power player is slated to pop up on Parks and Recreation. Following in the footsteps of Joe Biden, John McCain, Olympia Snowe, and Barbara Boxer, ex-Presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has filmed a cameo for an upcoming episode of the NBC comedy, the network confirmed today. The Indianapolis Star reported on Monday that Parks was shooting an episode that involved a bachelor party for Ben (Adam Scott) at an Indianapolis restaurant when the former Speaker of the House walked in, prompting series creator Michael Schur to quickly arrange a role for Gingrich.
Roy Hibbert and Miles Plumlee of the Indiana Pacers also shot cameos for the episode, though those were planned. Hibbert popped up on the show last season as well.
It should be noted that one of the Parks stars in the scene was Rob Lowe, and the name of the restaurant is St. Elmo Steak House.
Please, please, please let their be a reveal that Chris once played sweet saxophone in a steakhouse rock band. Let the vand been called “Wendy”—-Or better yet, I’d love one day to see Mare Winningham guest on P&R as a love interest for Chris. This time let her play the wild one, and Chris be his staid, preppy, peppy self… ;)Source: insidetv.ew.com
- glittercrazedbitch likes this
- peace-frog1234 reblogged this from bundyphilia
- bundyphilia reblogged this from camewiththeframe and added:
- alixundruh likes this
- imwalkingondarkskies likes this
- differentshadeofred likes this
- bonnievengeance reblogged this from camewiththeframe and added:
- queensofleon-x reblogged this from camewiththeframe and added:
- theycallmedevinnohands reblogged this from camewiththeframe
- bookaduck reblogged this from camewiththeframe
- 1980--1990 reblogged this from camewiththeframe
- writingforpixiedust likes this
- camewiththeframe posted this